Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, December 16, 2012

2 years since last chemotheraphy treatment

I remember two years ago like it was yesterday. Christmas was coming up, I had just finished all my treatments and it was now "just" a matter of waiting for THE scan. Everyone said "It´s finally over, you have no more treatments and it´s all good..." but I was feeling worse than ever, because now I could not do anything else then to wait, and such a long wait it became. 3 months!
Then finally on the 28:th of February 2011 the doctors told me that the cancer was gone. Magical news!
Since then I have been on a numerus check ups. The first year every 3 months, then every 6 months.
Last week I went for another one. This time my doctor told me that the risk of a relapse is very slim :) That felt good to hear.
Now it fels like the future is everything :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Can you share us some of the treatment that you have undergone, did you ever tried using cancer alternative treatments?