Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, January 11, 2013

Time goes way too fast

I have heard a million times that time goes fast when you have kids, but I did not expect it to go THIS fast! My God! I remember Maya being a tiny tiny baby like it was yesterday, and now she can stand up and everything.
Today she has been stood up in the sofa by herself! Nothing to hold on to. Just for a few seconds though, but still!
My Mom said that she was walking when she was 9 months and that I was walking at 10-12 months. We will have to wait and see when Maya decides it is time to start walking. I mean walking! Oioi, she just learned how to sit...haha!



I got Maya a new bed. We have had some troubles with the crib. As soon as we put her in it she screames like mad, and I mean like MAD! We still have the crib on the other side of our bed, but we barely use it. With this new bed I can push her into it after a night feed. That is good because it is almost impossible to get any sleep lying next to her. She kicks and punches you in her sleep :/ Sometimes it is cute, sometimes it is really annoying, haha!


Here are some pictures from our last get togehter with the "Mother/Babygroup".







Last Sunday I was at my cousin Erikas place. It was her bithday. We had a lot of fun and Maya was playing.




No comments: