Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, May 21, 2012

At home with Maya

My God; time just flies by. Maya is already 17 days old. Mike has been home with us every day until today. Now he is back at work again.
Today is the first day that I am alone with Maya. So far, so good!
My friend Ida S and her baby Lilly (21 days old) have been here for a visit today. We ate a nice lunch on the patio. The little girls are so adorable, such shame I forgot to take a picture…

The days since we got back from the hospital have been amazing. We have been in our own little bubble with Maya for a while, and then most of our friends have been here to visit us. The days go past really quickly and they mostly consist of breastfeeding, changing nappies, doing laundry etc, but I love it!





No comments: