Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Maya has been born!

The last picture of the baby belly. Taken 2 hours before the water ruptured.

At the hospital around 18pm, doing the CTG-measurement.

The delivery started with the water rupture at 15pm.
We went to the hospital to do a CTG-measurement at 18pm. It showed contractions every 3minutes, but because I did not have so much pain, Mike and I went for a trip around town to kill some time.
Around 20pm I had a lot more pain and we went back to the hospital. They did an examination and told me that I was open 3cm.
I had a bath and then the contractions went from painful to super intense.
I had a bit of gas and air, but I did not feel much effect from it.
I also got an epidural but it took the doctor 30 minutes to get it right. I got stabbed about 10 times in the back…Only 20 minutes after that I was almost fully opened, and it was time to start pushing (which meant that I did not get the proper effect from the epidural)Finally! I felt I had to push all along, but I was not allowed until the last hour of delivery. At 00:57am on the 4:th of May she was born. Her name is Maya!

New born Maya.

Miss cute face :)
'
Family Christersson-Hughes

No comments: