Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back at school again

Sorry that I have not been writing for a while. I have been busy with school etc. I started back at university on Monday the 17:th. It feels good to be back again. Unfortunately I missed a seminar last Monday because I got the stomach flu. I was throwing up on Sunday evening…not nice. I have recovered now though and the shingles are also gone, the medicine I got for it helped.

Here is a short update on what has happened these last few days.
On Wednesday the 19:th; Annie came over for dinner etc, she slept here because she did not get her new flat until last Saturday.

On Thursday the 20:th; I studied for a while, went for a walk with Emma and took Mikes Audi for an MOT. It failed…

On Friday and Saturday I did not do much. Mike and I ate tacos and watched some films.

On Sunday the 23:rd we went to Flygsfors and had some coffee and waffles. In the evening I got sick.

On Monday I was in bed all day.

On Tuesday we had a meeting in school with our new study group and our supervisor. After the meeting I was in Kalmar town for 2 hours (did some shopping) and I met up with Ida.A, we ate sushi.

On Wednesday I did not do anything special, I had some ache and pains in my body, still from the shingles I think.

On Thursday I cleaned the house and Emma and I went to IKEA in Kalmar. I bought a cabinet and a shelf for the bathroom etc. We also did some food shopping at City Gross. I spent too much money…

Yesterday I invited Linn, Sofie and Ida over for taco pie and salad. Senai and Mattias also came over for a while. It was nice. We were drinking some rum and coke.

Today I have been hangover and tired. I went to visit mom, had a bath and ate a pizza. Mike is out partying in Kalmar tonight with his friend that turned 25 years old today. I will watch some films tonight and just take it easy.

I feel a bit guilty now because I have pizza in my stomach…I have started to try to lose weight. The past two weeks I have been really good and I have lost about 2 kg so far. It is just really difficult to stay away from “bad” foods that I like. Pizza, McDonalds, crisps etc. Mmmmm, I want it!

We have started to get quite organized in the house now, so soon I will put some pictures up here on the blog so that you can see how we live now.
I still have not got an appointment for the PET-scan. I phoned the hospital last week and they told me that I was on a waiting list at the moment. I will phone them back again next week I think. I want to get it done soon.

Tomorrow I have no plans so far.

On Monday I start my practice. I have 5 weeks to do at Transtorp School, year 5. I have to do an IT-project with the students. I will tell you more about that some other time.

No comments: