Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Im off to Gran Canaria!

Yesterday I made dinner and we invited our new tenants Mattias and Emma, and also Annie. It was a nice evening.


Ozzy, the dog.
Today Mike and have been in Lindås to celebrate Erika´s 30: th birthday. We are “Sandwich cake” and also normal cake and coffee. It was nice to see the family again.




Tomorrow my mom and I are driving to Malmö. We are flying to Gran Canaria really early on Saturday morning (7.00 am) so we are sleeping at a hotel in Malmö tonight instead of having to drive in the middle of the night. Now I am off to pick her up at three o ´clock.
I probably won´t update my blog until I come back home again. Perhaps on the 16:th of January.
Now I will have a relaxing week in the sunshine, it is going to be so, so nice!

No comments: