Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year!

On New Year´s Eve Ida and Martin came over to us. We made dinner together and played some cards. We fired rockets and drank lots of champagne. It was a good night.




Atlas and Speedy joined us at the table


On New Year´s Day we did not do much, it was a hangover day.

On Sunday I got up at 9 am and went skiing. It feels great to do some exercise.
In the evening I went with my cousin Erika, her mom and my dad and Karin to Kalmar to go to the cinema. We saw “Änglagård 3” it was ok. ¨




Yesterday I did not do anything special. I just cleaned the house and unpacked a few more boxes. Now it is only a few more days until my mom and I are going on holiday. I can´t wait.

Today I have been to Flygsfors at my dad and Karin´s. I watched Eastenders there because our TV is still “being transferred” by Telia. I was in town for a while and had a bath at my mom´s.
In the evening we went over to our tenants Mattias and Emma to have a look at how nice they have got after moving in.

No comments: