Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, June 09, 2011

The first 3 months check up went fine!

Today: After I had been working all day I met up with Annie, we went swimming. In the evening I went to Susan in Västrakulla to eat a lovely dinner; salmon, potatoes and sauce. Yumm! When I got home I was totally exhausted. It is sooo warm outside (and inside)now. There is thunder and lightning in the air tonight.

Yesterday: I was working in the afternoon. Then I went to Ida. We played cards (I won ) and drank coffee. In the evening I drove my cousin to the emergency because she had a blood infection in her foot. When I got home around 21.00, I went out inline skating 10km (give or take 8 miles) it was so nice!

On Tuesday: I went to the doctor for the 3 month check-up. EVERYTHING IS FINE! Happy Days! The doctor told me that he wants to remove my Port-a-Cath in the summer/autumn. Next check-up will not be until late autumn again. Great! In the afternoon I did loads of corrections and changes in my thesis, but I am still not done… In the evening Emma and I went for a walk up to the mountain with the sea view. Ozzy dog had a swim.

On Monday: I had a day of relaxation. I was sat in the sun with a good book while the cats happily ran around outside. Mike and I went for a walk in the evening and made spaghetti Bolognese for dinner.

I found theese old pics from when I went for my first operation/surgery. Look at the size of that lump/tumor on my neck.


No comments: