Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, June 02, 2011

I am a qualified teacher!

I have finally finished my studies!!! :)

Last Monday and Tuesday we had our thesis oppositions. I had mine on the Tuesday. It went great. All I have to do now is some minor changes to my thesis and send it in again before the 14/6.

On Wednesday we graduated. We had a ceremony in church and afterwards Dad, Karin, Mom and my Grandparents had some coffee and cake.




In the evening Mike, Mattias, Emma and I went to the beautiful mountain near the lake in the forest. We drank some wine to celebrate and the dogs were playing around.




Last Sunday we celebrated Williams 1 year birthday.


Last Saturday we celebrated Mothers day, my mom cake over for a BBQ.

Last Friday I was at a job interview. It was for a job at Nybro Montessori school. They have had many people applying so I really do not know how big the chances are of me getting it. All I can say is that I believe that the interview went fine. Crossing my fingers and my toes on this one.

Today Mike and I have enjoyed a lovely bank holiday day. We drove to Björnasjö (lake). We brought a small BBQ and some sausages etc. The weather has been sunny and warm all day long. After we ate we drove along the small narrow roads in the woods and found beautiful cottages near the lake. One day we might buy one of them. It looked to peaceful to live in that kind of area. Nice and quiet.





No comments: