Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, September 16, 2011

Work, work & more work



Work, work and more work, that kind of sums up my past two weeks. When I get home in the evening (around 17pm) I am so tired so I do not have the energy to do anything special.

On the 7:th of September I went to see my doctor for the second checkup since the “all clear”. Everything was fine this time too. Happy days!

Last weekend was a quiet one. My Mom and I went to Emmaboda market and I did a lot of shopping. In the evening we did a BBQ.


On Sunday Linn and baby Tuva came over to visit. We ate some food and apple pie.

On Monday Carl came over for dinner and drinks. It was his birtday a few days ago so we celebrated him with a pint of wine :)



On Wednesday Annie was here. We had some coffee and pie. She showed me the pictures from her holiday to Turkey and I got so jealous. I really want to go on holiday now. But I do not have to wait for too long because my Mom is taking me to Gran Canaria in February! I cannot wait!

Today we had a “sport day” at school. We went to “Svartbäcksmåla” forest and did some running and some other activities. It was a great day.

Svartbäcksmåla

This weekend: I have no plans yet for tomorrow. I might take a long walk in the forest and try to find some mushrooms. On Sunday Erika and family are coming over for coffee and cake.

Gypsey killed a snake

No comments: