Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas time

On Wednesday we spent our last day at Växjövägen 11. Michael´s friend Bijan came to help us move a lot of the stuff in the evening.

On Thursday we moved more stuff (almost everything) and cleaned the house out a bit. In the evening I made pork fillet dinner and we spent the first night in our “new” house. We decorated the Christmas tree and watched a film. There is no Internet or TV in the house yet.


On Christmas Eve we went to my mom´s house for Christmas dinner nr 1 at 14.00 – 17.00 pm and after that we went to my dad´s house for Christmas dinner nr 2 at 17.30 – 20.30 pm. I don’t think I have ever been that full after all that food. It is the same every year. How am I supposed to lose any weight?

At my moms
In Flygsfors with dad and Karin

On Christmas Day we had a small party at our house. Carl and some other friends of Michael came to play poker and drink. I played too (no win, no loose) and Annie came over later. Because we live in Örsjö and there are no busses on a day like today when everyone is drinking, everyone had to sleep over. It’s a good thing we have two guest bedrooms and a big sofa.

Carl, Kristoffer, Mike and John
As you can see on the picture I cut my hair off a while ago. It was just a mess. It actually feels quite nice this short. I like it.
On Boxing Day morning I found out some great news! I will tell you about that all a bit later. At 12.30 pm I picked up Maria in Persmåla and Susanne in Västrakulla. We went to Kalmar to do some shopping at the sales. We ate sushi for lunch and had a great time even though I had a bit of a hangover. I came back to the house around 18.00 pm with some pizza for the even more hangover boys that had just woken up. By 21.45 I was in bed fast asleep.

On Monday I did a lot of unpacking. I went to the local clinic because I have got another urine infection. When Mike got back from work we moved the last things from the other house because the new tenant (her name is Susanne) wanted to start moving in her things.
It feels great to live in this house again. The fireplace is just brilliant now in the winter. The cats love it too.


On Tuesday I did nothing special. I watched 5 films and went for a short walk. I am very upset with Telia because they promised that we would get our internet and TV back yesterday but now they are saying that it won´t be connected until the 10:th of January. That is crazy, it is just too long time to wait I think.

Yesterday I went to my see my dad in Flygsfors. I watched Eastenders there and we had some coffee and cakes. I used the Internet and I borrowed a TV-box so that we at least can watch channel 1, 2 and 4, but when I got home it did not work. I believe it is because the tenants that lived in the house before us had a satellite dish installed and that might had disconnected the normal antenna on the roof, so we just have to stick to watching dvds until the 10:th of January.
In the afternoon Mike and I went to Kalmar to buy a new washing machine. They have really cheap deals at Media Markt now. We got a brand new one for only 1990 sek. Mike also bought me a new pair of shoes. Timberland Goretex winter walking shoes, they are so nice. I picked up my new passport from the police station as well. I look horrible on the picture, I really hate it. I might get another one done later.
After being to Kalmar I went to see Ida for a while before I went home. I spent most of the evening and night watching old episodes of Sex and the City. You can never watch it too many times.

Today I picked up Ida from her work and we did the shopping for tomorrow night. We bought food, alcohol, fireworks and of course I bought a cigar. I always “smoke” a cigar on New Year’s Eve. Well “munpuff” (no inhaling) anyway. We played some cards and had some coffee, and then I went to see Linn and Marcus. I got to borrow their wireless internet so now at least we have internet in the house and I can finally update my blog. Excellent!

No comments: