Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, March 28, 2011

Beginning my Final Thesis

Today I have started to work on my final thesis. We have around 7-10 weeks to do it. It has to be around 40 pages and I have decided to write about motivation through writing a blog. I have not finalized the precise question yet. This project will be quite difficult I believe. I let the cats out for a good 2-3 hours in the morning. Emma and I went for a walk and we had a coffee together in the evening.

Yesterday I met Susan in town. We “fikade” (eat sandwich and drank tea) together in town, at my mother’s place because all the coffee shops were closed. Later my mom came with us home and we had Sunday dinner and I fixed the “påskris”.

Fixing "påskris"



On Saturday we let the cats out to run around. I am so scared that they wont come back, my little babies. In the evening I was at Ida’s for a while. They drank some wine. I had to drive so I did not stay that long.

At Ida´s

On Friday we did a role play in school. We did a scenario were we (our study group) were sat in a meeting deciding about buying in more computers for school. It was fun. When I got home Carl was painting the bedroom. Excellent! In the evening Mike’s friend Alex from work and his girlfriend Sarah came over for dinner. It was very nice.

Carl is painting the bedroom

Sarah and I on Friday

On Thursday I spent the day at school working with my study group. We also had a seminar. In the evening Linn, Emma and I went swimming.

On Wednesday I did not do much more that to study. Emma and I went for a walk.

Cat´s outside
Cairo sweetie

No comments: