Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Latest news in pictures

On the way back from Linköping last Tuesday we stopped at a shop that sold 600 different kinds of sweets. Mike and Carl were soo happy :) We bought candy for 200 sek (18£) Mike´s bag is already gone!



On Sunday, Mike made a Sunday roast as usual. It is always tasty!



This week I have started my diet/exercise plan. Salad for dinner everyday and I went swimming yesterday.


This is how it looks when I do a bit of planning at home for school.


I just loooove the way Tequila is lying on the floor in front of the fireplace :)


Yesterday I got flowers, a card and chocolate from the kids in the class and my colleagues at school got me a cake to celebrate that the cancer is gone. I was moved by it all. I think that was really nice of them.


Susan and I goofing around on a Mac-computor, hehe

Tonight I am off to Kalmar to celebrate my friend Fridas 30:th birthday. We are going to eat some dinner and have a nice time.

On Sunday we are going to celebrate with my mom that the cancer is gone. "Smörgåstårta" (sandwich cake) and champagne is on the menu.

Next week will be the last of my teaching practice. Time goes quick.

No comments: