Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Paaarteeey :)

Last Friday was my last day at VFU. It was quite sad actually. The kids had made me beatiful little ladybirds and bought me a nice candleholder. So sweet.
In the evening I made Banoffe Pie for Saturday night.




I invited the girls over on Saturday night to celebrate my good news, that the cancer is gone. We ate tacos, cakes and watched the Swedish Song Constest.


Breakfast the day after.

Carl came over to help us install the new dishwasher. He found an old mouse nest.


Out with the old and broken and in with the new :)


Dad and Karin came over for Sunday dinner.


I got Pandora earrings, beautiful! :)


My got well presents.

Later on Sunday evening, Mike and I was relaxing with a bit of game playing. PS3 and FB Treasure Isle.

Tequila is chilling.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Vi saknar dej jättemycket theres!
Vi gick vidare i pingisen och ska spela någon stans långt borta, i maj.
Ljuhållaren passade verkligen in och nyckelpiggorna!
Kom tillbaka och hälsa på snart igen SNÄLLA!!
/ Amanda G