Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last day at VFU (teacher practice)

Tomorrow is my last day at my teacher practice. I have had a great time. Soon I will be a qualified teacher :) Yeeeah!!!

I baked a load of muffins that I gave to the kids and the teachers :)

So far I have managed to only eat 2 of them. My "diet" is still going on.


On Saturday I was in Kalmar to celebrate my "cousin" Fridas 30th Birthday. She is living in London at the moment, but she has been living all over the world. It was so nice to see her and everyone else again.

Frida and I
Byron, Anna and baby yet to be born.


On Sunday Mike and I was at me Moms. We eat sandwich cake and drank REAL Champagne. Excellent :)


Nice cake and tea for dessert. The flavour of the tea was actually "Champagne" :)

Mike with a bag in box whiskey. I have never seen one before. Cool!

No comments: