Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, May 23, 2011

10.000 visitors :)

We have passed 10.000 visits on my blog!!! That is amazing :) I am so glad that you read it!

Not much has happened here though. I have kept on studying. I did a test opposition on another student´s thesis last Wednesday. It went ok even though I was so nervous.

I was working on Thursday and all day Friday. It was fun, even though I was sick. I had a bad tummy and a bit of a fever. In the evening I wrote my CV and send it out. Emma and I went for a long walk (1hr 15 min)


This weekend has been a quiet one. I have been feeling poorly. I have been half feverish with a sore throat etc.
Annie came over for a coffee on Saturday. I managed to clean of all the pollen from the garden furniture and Mike and I put the BBQ on for dinner.
Today (Sunday) has been a day of relaxation. I slept until 13 pm, believe it or not. I think my body needed it. After a shower I went down to the Örsjö market. Emma and Mattias were at the stalls.




Thanks to all you readers. I will keep up :)

No comments: