Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, May 16, 2011

Got some work!

It has been a while now since I last wrote. Sorry, here is a sum up on what’s been going on in my life the past few days.
I have been studying a lot. I “finished” my thesis last week.
Emma and I have gone rollerblading. It is a great exercise. We have also been walking as usual.
Last Thursday we found the way to a lovely place, you can see the whole Örsjö lake from a mountain in the forest. We brought some wine with us and I enjoyed/celebrated the fact that I just sent in my thesis.


Cheers! My thesis has been sent in :)



I have been swimming with Annie last Tuesday.
Ida came over for a visit on Wednesday.

I have got some hours work for the next 3 weeks at the school were I did my last teacher practice :) I will be teaching biology (NO) in year 5 and 6 three afternoons a week. Great! I was working two days last week and two days this week.

Now on Wednesday I have to go to university and get information on how to do the final examination; the opposition. I am nervous, I have to read 3 other students thesis and then give an opposition on one of them to practice before the proper examination that will be held on May 30-31:st.

On Friday I went to Växjö to visit Susan. We went out to Café deluxe. It was a lot of fun. We danced and drank gin and tonics.

Off to Susan in Växjö


On Saturday we celebrated my dad´s 55-year birthday. We ate BBQ chicken and more buffet food. In the evening Carl came over to help Mike fix the van. He also built our new table for the terrace. I forced the boys to watch The Eurovision Song Contest, I enjoyed it. But I do not like the Swedish contribution at all, it is pathetic. “I want to be popular”. It is a song for the brain dead people.

Happy Birthday Dad!
Family
William
Vendela and I at my dad´s party

Today I have been working and studying. Tomorrow I will study all day.
I still have not managed to lose any weight, it is so annoying. Where is my willpower?

Tequila caught a bird

No comments: