Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, May 07, 2011

The Summer is almost here now

Wednesday: I studied for about 5 hours. For dinner I made a lovely cottage pie.

In the middle of studying

Thursday: I had a meeting with my supervisor about my thesis. She told me that I have done a great job and that I can relax, I will definitely finish it on time. Excellent! After the meeting I went to Ida´s, we ate sandwich cake and drank some coffee, Linn came over too. Before I drove home I had a hot bath at my mom´s place. In the evening Emma and I had a long walk in the forest.

In the forest

Yesteray: I studied for 5 hours. Then I bicycled from Örsjö to Nybro (1.2km, a little bit less than 1 mile) Mike picked me up after he finished work. In the evening I was sat in the sun and enjoyed a few glasses of wine. Nice! Mike made dinner; curry, chips and rice with salad.

Bicycling on Gamla Nybrovägen

Today: The weather has been fantastic today, nice and warm (around 20 degrees C). The cats have been out running around all day. Mike kept on painting the garage and I washed both the cars. I went to town and did a bit of shopping and in the evening we made a BBQ and watched a film. Mike went to bed really early because he is working an extra shift tomorrow (06 am -18 pm) long day. I will clean the house tomorrow and make him a nice Sunday roast for when he gets home. Maybe I will go for another bike ride as well, it was nice to bicycle again. Or perhaps I will go inline skating instead. As long as I do some kind of exercise because I have eaten tons of food this weekend…

Mike painting

Gypsey is enjoying the outdoors, and Tequila in the background as well

No comments: