Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, May 02, 2011

Valborg

The sky on Valborg-day (Saturday) Nice!
Thursday the 28:th of April: I kept on writing on my thesis all day. In the evening I went swimming with Linn and Annie. I got some backdated petrol money from the hospital, excellent. It was over 4000 sek! It went straight into Mikes account though…I owed him money for my new brakes on my car that he got for me months ago. It is good of the hospital to pay out petrol money.

Friday the 29:th of April: Study, study, study…I was out running in the forest. That was HARD work, hehe. In the evening I went to Ida’s place and ate sandwich cake, yummy! I watched a bit of the Royal Wedding between William and Kate. It was beautiful.

Lap Dog :)

Sandwich cake
Saturday the 30:th of April (Valborg): After a walk with Emma I went to pick up Annie. We went to Ida´s place at 14 pm for a glass of wine on the balcony. Then we spent the rest of the evening at Kim and Emelie´s place. We made a BBQ and had a great party!

BBQ
Yesterday I was a little bit tired, hehe. I spend most of the day watching the final snooker world championship. Higgins – Trump.

Today I have been at the library at the university. I got some more information and help to write my thesis. Now I am off out for a run and later tonight I will watch the end of the final in Snooker. Go Trump!

Tequila this morning

Tomorrow I will spend most of the day studying and exercising. Emmy is coming to my place around noon and we will go for a walk. In the evening I am going swimming with Linn.

End result of the roof at nr:9

No comments: