Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, July 01, 2011

Midsummer

Now I have done 3 weeks at my summer job. I am quite tired in the evenings when I get back so I have not done much else than to relax in the evenings.
These are the little baby birds that live outside our coffee room at work. They are so cute.

Last weekend we had Midsummer here in Sweden. It is a tradition to get really drunk drinking schnapps, so I did! We celebrated together with Linn, Marcus, Sofie and Christan. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of nice food.




Last Tuesday our old tenants “the Norwegians” came over for a dinner party. It was nice. Our other neighbors Sören and Ann-Britt also came over to play some “kubb” game.


Tomorrow we are having a BBQ here. Jayne is coming over from England. I have been looking forward to that a lot! Then Don from Belfast is coming over on the 10:th of July :

No comments: