Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, July 15, 2011

Whole roasted pig party

Tuesday: When I came home from work the dinner was already made. That’s great! After dinner and a few beers Don, Jayne, Mike and I played croquet, kubb and some cards.

Wednesday: After work I had a bath at my Moms. Dinner was ready again when I got home, nice one! Martin and Susan were at home as a surprise as well. We ate BBQ and relaxed.




Thursday: I had a migraine so I phoned in sick from work. In the evening Jayne and I went shopping in town and we also went to the sun beds.

Today: We are having a BBQ. One whole pig is going to get cooked over open fire in our garden. I have invited around 20-25 people so it should be a fun evening. I have been quite worried about the weather because they said earlier this week that it was suppose to rain today, but so far the sun is still shining.

No comments: