Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Pig Party






Friday: The Pig Party was a success. Around 25 people came and we had such a great evening/night. We ate a lot, drank a lot and danced in the living room to loud music until 2 am.

On Saturday: I drove Jayne to the train station (past McDonalds) around 10.00 am. When I got home I passed out in bed until 17 pm. Then Mike and I cleaned the house and garden for hours…

On Sunday: We continued cleaning the house and did laundry. I moved a desk into one of the extra bedrooms so that I can use it as a study room for when I start my new job. In the evening we made a nice dinner and watched some films.

Today: I am back at work again. After work my mom and I are going out for some dinner in Kalmar together for my birthday meal.

No comments: