Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, July 08, 2011

BBQ Party, Jayne is here!

Jayne and I playing around on my i-phone :)
On Saturday: We had a BBQ party. Jayne came over from England! She is staying with us for about two weeks. I got a beautiful bracelet from her Mom. We had a great party, I just hope that the neighbors won’t hate us now because of the loud music...hehe.

On Sunday: We had a relaxation day. Movies, pizza, sleep and snacks.

On Monday: Back to work again. Boring. The baby birds outside the coffee room are growing and are getting bigger for every day. In the evening Jayne and I drank some beer and played some cards.


Tuesday: Work again. It was a nice and sunny day today. I went to visit Susan on my way back from Kalmar. We were sat in the sun talking and drinking juice. Jayne spent the day with her brother (Carl) so I picked her up from his place. Then Jayne and I watched a film "Hush" horror in the evening. Mike is working afternoons this week (14pm - 22.30pm)

Wednesday: Work. After picking Jayne up from Carl’s place we went shopping in the afternoon. When we got home we went for a walk to the mountain with the lake view, it was sunny and nice.



Yesterday: Work and then I was packing :)

(Pictures will be added later)

No comments: