Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dinner at Sofie & Borgholm with Mom

After work on Friday I went to Sofie in Kalmar. She had a dinner party for us girls. It was a really nice evening.

Sofie is preparing the food


Yesterday I spent the day with my Mom. We went to Kalmar and Borgholm. First stop was Plantagen (a flower shop) were I bought a few flower pots etc for replanting our flowers at home. Then we went to MEdia Markt to get a new mobile phone for my Mom. She really needen one because she has had my old one for ages.
In Borgholm we planted some fresh flowers on my Grandparents grave. We had lunch/dinner 3 course meal at Restaurant Mamma Rosa. It was delicous. Then we walked around town and I bought some new clothes for wearing at my new job.
I got back home around 18 pm totally exhausted, had a glass of wine and then I felt really sick and my stomach was not happy... I went to bed at 22pm.

Bye, bye phone!




Today my cousin Erika and family was suppose to have come here, but I dont feel tip top yet so I cancelled our meeting. I don´t want to spread my stomach flu germs. Instead I will clean the house while Mike is at work.

No comments: