Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, August 26, 2011

First week of work: DONE!

My first week of work is DONE!

I started my new job on the 17:th of August. We had 3 days of planning and then the students started on the Monday the 22:nd of August. I was very nervous on the first day and was absolutely exhausted afterwards.

The week has been really good, but very intense. It is difficult to be a new staff at a place because you can never find what you are looking for, you always have to ask people for things and you are not sure about all the rules of the school. Everything takes time to learn and get use to. I have met so many new people, children, staff and parents it is crazy. But everything has been GREAT! I love my job!

I have been really busy all week. In the daytime I am at work (of course) and then in the evening I have planning to do. So, it does not leave me much time to do anything else I am afraid. I hope this blog do not have to suffer too much though. I will try to keep it up the best I can.

This weekend will be a quiet one. I will try to sleep and relax as much as possible.

Last weekend we had a small party at our house. I ate crayfish, “västerbottenspaj med kantareller” and garlic bread. The boys ate chicken. We went out to Kalmar to the pub ”KM” and ”Vallen” for some dancing. It was fun, but I am getting really tired of going out partying now actually. It is just so much hassle and you always end up with a hangover the next day…



On Saturday Mike and I went to Flygsfors and had dinner with Dad and Karin. And on

Sunday I did some planning in the garden because it was a nice and sunny day.

2 comments:

Ann-Sofie said...

Hej!

Är det du, Theres? Vi brukade brevväxla på 90-talet.
Om det är du, så kan du väl svara på min kommentar, vill inte lämna ut min mail så här öppet.

Hälsningar Ann-Sofie

Theres Christersson said...

Hej Ann-Sofie!
Jag har letat efter dig på Facebook men inte hittat dig. Vad skoj!
Maila mig: theres_christersson1@hotmail.se

MVH Theres