Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, August 01, 2011

Tuva cutie - Stand hotell Borgholm party - Ida 30!!

Last Thursday: Work as usual. In the evening I went food shopping and cleaned the house a bit. Then I just chilled at home.

Last Friday: After work I went to see Linn and Marcus little baby girl that was born on the 15:th of July. Her name will be Tuva. She was so, so cute. In the evening Annie, Ida and I were at Idas place and drank some wine and played some cards.

Tuva and I


Atlas is also with us
Last Saturday: I went to visit Dad and Karin in Flygsfors. I bought some crystal glasses for Idas as a present for her birthday at Orrefors. I also bought a new dress in the shop “skattskrinet” that has moved from Örsjö to Orrefors. In the evening Mike and I ate pizza and watched a few films.

Orrefors glass factory/shop

Last Sunday: Ida, Annie, Jesper and I left Nybro around 13 pm. We drove to Borgholm and checked in to STRAND hotel in the afternoon. We surprised Ida with a present and some flowers and wine, then we where sat drinking “after beach style” at the hotel. Around 17 pm we all (Niklas, Anna, Kim, Emelie, Ida, Annie, Jesper, Johan, Kalle, Sofie, Christian and I) went to Pappa Blå Restaurant for something to eat. There I met Martin Johansson that I use to know back in the days in Gran Canaria, hehe. It was really nice to see him again. He was working there so we did not have much time to talk though. After dinner we went back to the hotel and did lots of drinking, dancing and partying. It was a great night. I think we fell asleep around 5 am.

On our way
Ida and the "monkeys-wine" on the balcony of our hotel
All the girls
The view from our balcony at Strand hotel, Borgholm, Öland.
Ida and I
Annie and I
At "Pappa Blå" restaurant.
On Monday: (Holiday – no work) We ate (I tried to eat..) breakfast at the hotel around 9.30 am. Then we walked around Borgholm, ate ice cream and burgers. We were sat in the sun at Kapelludden for a while as well. Idas brother Johan and Kalle slept in the caravan there so we woke them up, hehe. We drove back in the afternoon and did a stop in Kalmar at Subway for some more hangover foods. I was totally exhausted when I got home around 17 pm.


Tuesday: Back at work again. In the evening Mike made a chicken dinner. Tomi ate with us. They have fixed the water pump at the other house.

Wednesday: Work. In the evening I went for a walk in the forest with Emma and Ozzy dog. It has been ages since our last walk.

Thursday: After work I picked Sofie up and we went to Kapelludden/Borgholm to visit Ida for her birthday. We played some cards, drank some wine (alcohol free for me) and went for dinner together. It was a very nice evening even though it was raining a bit. I had to drive home around 23 pm because I had to work the next day.


Friday: Work. Relax evening. I drank a bit of wine and did bit of cleaning/organising stuff.

Saturday: The weather was not that great. We went food shopping and I had a coffee with Ida. In the evening it was movie night. Mike and I made a nice curry for dinner and had some red wine.

Sunday: We watched movies all day. I went for a walk in the forest in the evening.

3 comments:

Companjera said...

25 + om jag får be.. Eller 25 + moms.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my site so i got here to return the desire?
.I'm attempting to in finding things to enhance my web site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

Feel free to visit my website ... anti cellulite treatment

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, ecig, e cigarette, electronic cigarette reviews