Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, August 04, 2011

This week

Monday: Work. Then as soon as I got home, Mike and I went to go swimming at the lake. It was sunny, warm and beautiful. In the evening we made tuna salad and relaxed in front of the telly.

Tuesday: After work I went to Nybro town to do some shopping. I was really tired in the evening so when I got home I just chilled on the sofa while the cats were running around outside. Mike and his friend Bijan have painted the house today and yesterday. It is the same colour as before (brown) but it really needed an extra coat of paint because the wood was very dry, and the colour old.

Wednesday: After work I met up with my mom at restaurant Zegel (near the harbour) in Kalmar. We had dinner to celebrate her “birthday”. For dessert we had an ice-cream by the sea view. In the evening Mike had his friend Muhammed over for company and I chilled on the sofa.



Mike and Bijan have been trying to fix up and paint the other house at Växjöv 9. The old paint and puts has fallen off and it desperate needs to be repaired. It is just a hassle doing it because it is difficult. They tried their best but it really needs to be done by a professional. So, it is going to be expensive and it has to wait… Instead they put isolation material in the attic of the other house (nr11 – our old house). Tomorrow they are going to fix the floor and some other bits and pieces in the houses.

Today: Work. Went straight home after and realised that Mike had done quite a bit of work today. Excellent!

Tomorrow it is Friday and after work I am going to meet my new colleague Nancy at school to talk a bit about what we are planning for the year to come. We are the two teachers that are responsible for the class year 3-4. I will work 50% and she will be working 80%. I will be in charge for the year 3 and she for year 4. I am very nervous to start my new job…

No comments: