Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bronchial infection

Today I slept until 13 pm, amazing! I just came back from the doctors now. I went there because I have this terrible cough and a pressure in my chest. He told me that I most likely have got a bronchial infection. I can take some Bricanyl spray and relax, I do not need any penicillin. So I am now off work this week. That means I have plenty of time to browse the internet for baby stuff.

We need:
* A cot
* A changing table
* A pram
* A lot of other bits and bobs; like a small bathtub, more blankets and clothes etc.
+ a new bigger car!

I am getting (buying second hand) a nice cradle from my colleauge.
We are also getting a car seat from a friend.

I have not yet been searching the internet for baby stuff...but I will!
I saw these and almost died! Lovely :) It is just a pity that I cannot be wearing these kind of shoes right now. They also have them in purple, but I could not find a picture. I would have loved to wear them for New Years!

No comments: