Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve and Day

Finally I have a real beautiful baby bump :)



On Christmas Eve: Mike and I first went to my Moms for dinner and later in the evening we went to my Dad and Karins place for more food.

Michael is enjoying a Margarita drink at Moms


Opening presents :)


Swedish Christmas food




On Christmas Day: Carl and Martin was at our place. We had Christmas dinner together. We stayed in all evening and chilled. It was very windy outside. It felt great not to have to go out to party. I have gotten really fed up with the whole "going out thing", I would not even go out to the pub if you paid me!

The boys played a lot of video games during the day.


English Christmas dinner



The boys cooked.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad fin du var i den klänningen :o)
Kramis Linn

Theres Christersson said...

Tack gumman :)