Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, December 04, 2011

I am already halfway, gone 20 weeks (on Monday) :)

It should look a bit like this inside of me.

I cannot believe how fast time has gone. It almost feels like it was yesterday I took the pregnancy test. But here we go, halfway there. My tummy is getting bigger to. I could not see much of my tummy until week 18, but now people you can actually see a small baby tummy, finally!

Week 19


I went back to work again on Thursday + Friday after a few days off cause of the flu, but now I am good to go again. It was nice to take a little break from school. It all got a bit too much there with all the overtime and all the appraisals in the evenings. Now I only have 4 left to do. 3 next week and then the last one in the week after. Nice!

Carl came over on Friday. They cleaned out the guttering (stuprännor) on the house because they were fulled of leaves. We had some dinner together; Christmas sausage and mash, yumm.

Mike and Carl were playing video games all day too.

Yesteday: I cleaned up a bit in the garden to prepare for the snow to come.
In the evening I went to Annies moving in party in Nybro. It was fun and really nice to see the girls again :)





Mike was out in Kalmar with his friends celebrating his birthday.
Today: I was working for a few hours, preparing the projekt "Writing" in school. We just finished the projekt "Reading".
I also super cleaned the bathroom so now it is spotless.

No comments: