Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, December 18, 2011

First baby movements

This week has been a normal working week. It is getting close to the Christmas holiday now. The students are only in school Monday - Wednesday next week. I will be working at the after school unit (fritids) 12 hr/week (my 30%) during the holiday.

Did I mention that I am finally done with all my appraisals? Well, I am. Now I don´t have any more until February when I have to do them all over again...

The most interesting thing that has happened this week of my pregnancy is that I now have felt the first (proper) movement! It was on Thursday evening just before bedtime. I actually had my hand on my belly and I was reading the daily information on my "what to expect when you are expecting" application on my iphone when I felt the little creature have a good stretch around inside me. It was such an amazing feeling, but at the same time it was a bit scary. This is really happening!

There are a lot of suppliments that a pregnant woman are suppose to take. I take omega 3, multivitamin, folic acid, iron tablets. Its all good and necessary for me.


On Friday night Mike and I just chilled infront of the telly.

On Saturday I cleaned the house and Annie came over in the afternoon. We had a cup of tea/coffee together, then we went to the forest to cut a christmas tree. We found a really nice one! Thanks for your help Annie :)

Christmas tree

Today it is the 4:th of Advent. Mike and I have been to town to do some shopping and I had a nice bath at my Moms place. We have no special plans today so I guess I will just relax and maybee wrap some more christmas gifts. I feel a bit feverish so I think I will skip my daily walk. It is actually snowing outside today :)

I have gotten addicted to clementines, yumm, yumm!


My lovely Gypsey cat

No comments: