Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, March 10, 2012

4 weeks left at work

I am now counting down the weeks that is left at work. 4 weeks left!

This week has been a normal working week. The parent/student/teacher meetings (utvecklingssamtal) has started now. So far I have done 4 out of 14.

On the night of Thurday I had to go into the hospital yet AGAIN because I had contractions every 5 minutes for 3-4 hours in the evening. I got examined and then got to go home (as I thought) but I still had to go in because you should not really have THAT much/frequent contractions. It calmed down after a while and now I only feel them as normal (a few times an hour). This time it had nothing to do with a urine infection though. I guess my uterus is just a very active one :)

Yesterday evening we had some Friday pizza. Carl came over and the boys played video games and drank beer. I chilled with some games of Wordfeud (theresch) and Facebook games :)

I was stuck with the alcohol free beer, but it actually tastes pretty good on a Friday evening :)

Today my Mom is coming over. We are going to have some dinner and we are going to watch the Swedish eurovision song contest qualifiers.

Tomorrow I am going to Kalmar to have coffee with the "Moms to be group". In the afternoon Ida and Annie are coming over.



My Mom brought chocolates back from Gran Canaria. They were REALLY yummy!



No comments: