Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Weekend in Flygsfors

The lake in Flygsfors




Monday - Friday: I have been working as a substitute teacher in year 1-2. It has been fun and interesting to see the difference between the ages. We have had a visit from the fire department. The kids loved it and so did I ;) It is always more fun to work when there is a fireman in the same room!

Yesterday the weather was lovely, it was sunny and nice. The cats where out all day.

Wilda loves to be on top of the roof


Carl was here and we were raking up all the leaves in the garden and I cleaned/organized the garage. Spring cleaning :)
In the evening Mike and I had dinner at Dad and Karins place. Yummy, three course meal. Very nice!

Today I have been up early to watch the omnibuse (last weeks episodes) of Eastenders. Then I went for a walk to feed some bread to the ducks.


Later Mike and I went to my Dads again in the afternoon to fix a problem with the van. I also went for a walk in Flygsfors near the lake. It is so beutiful there. I have not been there in ages, probarbly 15 years ago since last time. I think now when I will be off work I will go there with the pram a few more times.
For dinner today we made tacos. Now we will just chill with a film or two.

Tomorrow we enter week 33!

No comments: