Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 34

Week 34
Monday – Friday: has been a normal working week, but an intensive one. I have had 5 “teacher/student/parents meetings”. We also had a parents meeting were all the parents were invited to on Tuesday evening. So it has been long days at work, and I have been absolutely knackered in the evenings. I have now only 3 weeks left at work. I love my job and I am going to miss it a lot.

On Tuesday afternoon Mike and I went to the hospital for an information meeting about giving birth. It was brilliant. The nurses gave really good information and I now feel even more calm and prepared before the delivery.

On Thursday afternoon I went to visit Linn and Tuva.

Tuva cutie!

Yesterday after work I had two meeting, so I was not home until around 18pm. After a plate of fish and chips, I fell fast asleep on the sofa at 22pm or something. What a Friday night!

Today Mike and I made pancakes for breakfast. I will clean out my wardrobe in a minute and later I am going over to the other houses to help Emma moving out. Tonight I am off to a party at Veronicas place in Kalmar with the girls. The alcohol free wine is on the ice at the moment :)

Tomorrow I am going to Kalmar yet again to meet up with the “Mom to be group”. It will be tea and cakes, and lots of baby talk!

Good morning :)

No comments: