Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another week

It has been nearly a week ago (again) since I last wrote. Time is just flying by!
This is what I have been up to lately:

Last Friday: Emma and I went for a morning walk in the forest with Ozzy-dog. I studied for a few hours and in the afternoon I connected the new modem and wireless connection. It was very frustrating...We made sweet´n sour chicken and rice for dinner. Yumm!

"Tekniska Tessan"

Saturday: Mike and I took my car in to the garage (Däck City) and my friend Krille put the summer tires on. Afterwards Mike cleaned the wheels. In the evening I went to Linn. She had one of her lovely girls night dinners. Three course meal. It was soooo tasty. I ended up going out to Harry´s in Kalmar. I have not been out dancing in over a year and a half and it was fun :)




Linn, Rose, Veronica, Sofie, Annie and Ida.

Linn and I

Annie and I

Sunday: I was really tired all day. Mike and I made steak sandwiches and beetroot salad with feta cheese for dinner. Recipe a la Jamie Oliver :)

Monday: I did my first interviews with the students. It was so nice to see the class again. I will interview more students on Friday. In the afternoon I went to the optician to check my eyes out. Then I went swimming, 1 km. When I came home I went for a power walk for 45min. I have to really start training harder if I want to lose any weight. So far I have only managed to lose 1kg in one month...
Mike is working afternoon this week so I made my own dinner; Salmon. He hates it so I better eat it when he is not at home, hehe. I was sat outside eating on the terass, it was sunny and 20 degrees hot. Excellent!



Tuesday: Today Tomi and Carl finished fixing the roof. Its great now. I studied for a few hours. Emma and I went for a walk. In the evening I went to Ida.A in Kalmar. She is moving to Stockholm next week. We had dinner together and drank some coffee. Mike and I watched a horror film when he got home.

Almost done

Ida.A´s cat, so cute!

Yesterday: I studied almost ALL day. Cleaned the house, did laundry etc. Annie came over around 18 pm for dinner. I made lasagna, garlic bread and salad. Mike and I watched the film “The American” (George Clooney) in the evening.

Today: Had a lovely English breakfast before I drove to Kalmar. First I was at the hospital to clean the Port-a-Cath out, then I had a meeting with my supervisor about my thesis, we were talking about my progress. I have to do some minor changes otherwise she thought it was great. After that I got interviewed by a girl in my group that is doing a thesis about teachers and their connection to students outside the school. Around 17 pm I met up with Annie and we went swimming 1km. We were sat in the whirlpool bath and in the sauna, it was so nice and relaxing.

Tomorrow I will continue the interviews and keep on working on my thesis. I will focus on trying to find out WHAT is motivating the students to write a blog. That will be my issue to investigate and to write about. In the evening we are going to have a BBQ. Mike has invited some friends. Everyone is welcome, so just give us a call if you want to come and join us.

No comments: