Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, April 01, 2011

We do not want any rain now

Today I have been in town food shopping. I found two pairs of shoes that will e great for summer and work. Carl and Tomi are changing the other side of the roof. All we need now is for the tiles to show up. The delivery has not come yet.
Unfortunately it has been raining a bit here, hopefully no major damages has occured.
Now I will clean our cars out. Hoover and wipe all sufaces. Then I am making ribs, salad and potato salad for dinner, yumm!

Please do not fall down...

Lots of isolation will keep the heating costs down
My new shoes for summer

I found a blog that really got to me. Read and weep. Life is a story, but unfortunately we are not the author of it...
Here is the link for Lindas blogg lindaskriver. There should be a link you can click on and it will translate for you to English. R.I.P Linda.

No comments: