Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

Tuesday the 19:th: We had to take Tequila to the vet because she had been bitten in the lower back by another cat so she had an infection. They sedated her and gave her medicine etc. We have to give her two kinds of medicine twice a day now for a week. In the evening Emma and I went for a walk and I studied for a few hours. I am still doing my thesis.

Tequila at the vet

She still wants to play even if she has got a big cone on her head. Bless.

Wednesday the 20:th: I did the last interviews with the students. It went fine. When I got home in the afternoon I continued writing on my thesis. Around 16.30 pm I met up with my friend Malin at Dolce Vita coffee shop. We had some dinner together and talked about everything.

Thursday the 21:st: Study, study, study all day long. In the afternoon I went to the library at the university and in the evening I went to Ida.A for a cup of tea. She is moving to Stockholm tomorrow.

Mike and Carl with their cross bikes

Friday the 22:nd: (Good Friday)Carl has been here all day painting the garage. I went to Lindås to give the kids Easter eggs. The weather has been amazing this Easter. Sunny and warm every day.

Newly painted!


Saturday the 23:rd: (Easter Eve) I cleaned the house and phoned my grandparents and a few friends so say Happy Easter. We have been taking care of the garden and the garage this weekend. Also Carl has been painting the little spare room in the house too. Carl and Bijan have been here all the time. We have had some BBQ and been drinking some beer. In the evening Annie came over and we made tacos and watched a film.

William and I
Vendela and William on the swings

Michael cutting the grass

Annie making salad for the taocs

Sunday the 24:th: Carl started to clean our roof today. There is a lot of moss on it. I put oil on the garden furniture and cleaned the terrace. I had a bath at my moms and dropped off an Easter egg. In the lovely sunny evening I went for a walk in the forest.

Carl on the roof



Monday the 25:th: Linn and I went swimming (1km) and sat in the Jacuzzi. It was so nice. Then I continued my thesis , I was sat out in the sun reading my books and after that I needed to clear my brain out so I went for a power walk . Then I watched some SNOOKER!

Out in the sun with the books

Ducks on the road, normal in Örsjö :)

Yesterday: I studied for a few hours, went for a walk and in the evening Emmy and baby Levi came over. We had a BBQ.



Emmy and Levi

Today: Mike’s friend Niklas has been here today for some coffee and to se how Wilda is doing. We got the cat from his family. Now I will watch Eastenders and later I will write on my thesis.

The end result


Sleepy Cairo cat

No comments: