Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, April 08, 2011

Getting there

One week has past since my latest post. Not much has happened.
I am writing my final thesis (examensarbete). Mike is working as usual at Kährs. Carl and Tomi are still changing the roof. Yesterday the tiles arrived (one week too late) so they could start to put them on.

Tiles on!

Here you can see another one that likes to climb the roof.

Emma and I have been out walking a lot this week.

Ozzy in the forest

Mike and I went to Mediamarkt on Sunday to buy a new hoover. I love it!
While there I had a look at the Ipohone 4. I realized that it would not be so much more to pay per month that I do now, so I got a contract with Halebop. I am very happy with the deal that I got :) And the phone is great!

25 year old and tired hoover vs new and nice hoover.

4 year old (but still functional Sony Ericsson) vs the Excellent new Iphone4.

No comments: