Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, April 18, 2011

BBQ and more

Last Friday we had a BBQ. It was a lot of fun!

Some of our guests

Last Saturday Mike and I made a nice pork stir fry with noodles for dinner and we watched a film.

Yesterday we went to town and bought some flowers to plant. I had a coffee with Linn. When I got home I organized the garage because we picked up some stuff that was left in the other house. It was so much snow when we moved so we could not take everything at once. We also have a lot less storage space now. I planted the flower and cleaned/painted the flower box. In the evening Mike and I made homemade burgers that we put on the BBQ.

Planting flowers

Painting the flower box

Today I have been at the other house (nr: 9) and I painted anticorrosive paint on the railing and the ladder. Next weekend I will paint the railing white and the roof ladder will get another coat of the anticorrosive paint. Emma and I went for a walk down to the lake/football field with Ozzy. Mikes friend Bijan came for dinner and some drinks. In the evening I managed to study for over 3 hours. Great!

Painting the ladder

The newly painted railing at house nr: 9

Emma and Ozzy by the lake


Tomorrow I will continue my interviews with the students and I will also meet up with Ida for a coffee. The rest of the week I will hopefully keep on writing my thesis.

One tired Tequila sleeping next to my funky easter chickens

No comments: