Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yees!!! I am pregnant!!!



YES, YES, YEEEEES!!! It has finally happened, I AM PREGNANT!
On the 25:th of August I took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! Tomorrow I will be in week 14. We did an ultrasound on Wednesday and the doctors said that everything was fine with the little baby. It is now 7 cm (3-4 inches) long. Estimated due date is on 29:th of April 2012.
We are soo, soo happy! It all feels so amazing :)

I have been feeling a little bit sick but not too bad. I have managed work and no vomiting. But I have been VERY tired and totally exhausted after work.



This week I have been working as normal Monday to Wednesday. On Tuesday I went ice-skating with the students, it was fun. I phoned in sick on Thursday and Friday because I had a terrible headache and a sore throat. I needed some time to relax and rest, so I did.

This weekend has been busy: I met up with Linn and Tuva for a cup of tea and a chat. I have been to IKEA with my “cousins” Frida, Anna, their grandmother Inger and Anna´s baby Stella. I did a lot of shopping. I got a new mattress for the bed etc. We had some lunch and also went into Kalmar City. I bought a new winter jacket (Everest) from Stadium that I really like. It is nice and warm, but I need another one for when I get bigger. It is really hard to find a warm winter pregnancy jacket…I have also been to visit my grandparents to tell them the good news. I have been visiting Dad and Karin, and also my Mom.


Mike is in Falun this weekend so I have been relaxing at home in the evenings with the cats.

Tomorrow I am going to go Zumba training with Linn and Sofie. I wonder how much I am going to be able to handle. I might walk out in the middle of the session…haha. I am going to have some food with Ida after. Later in the evening I am driving over to my cousin in Lindås to visit her and the kids that I have not seen in ages. She is going to lend me some “Mama clothes” How exciting!

Soon it is Halloween, I have already started to decorate a bit :)

No comments: