Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Headache from hell

Monday to Friday: It has been another week at work. I managed not to phone in sick, but I have not felt that great actually. I have got the flu and a sore head. My headache has been constant for the past 20 days now so I will see my doctor about in on Tuesday. My lack of energy is exhausting, every little bit of energy I have got goes to work.

This week I have had my first two appraisals (utvecklingssamtal). It was quite scary but at the same time it was fun. Now I only have 12 more to go.

When I got home from work on Friday evening Mike and Carl had made a lovely chicken dinner that we enjoyed a lot. In the evening we just relaxed and watched a film.

Yesterday: Mike and I cleaned the house in the daytime. I went for a nice walk in the forest and we carved out the pumpkin for Halloween. In the evening we went to the cinema in Kalmar. We saw the movie “In Time” (Cillian Murphy) it was great!



Today: Mike is doing an extra shift at work and I am chilling on the sofa together with my flu and headache. I was supposed to have gone to Zumba class this afternoon, but I am just not up for it at the moment. I need to just relax and get better before I continue my exercise. I miss the swimming a lot.

Next week the students have autumn holiday leave for the whole week, so I am only doing 3 days at work which is nice.


No comments: