Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Ida A 25 years!

I have decided to update my blog on Sundays from now on. It is the only day in the week when I get time to sit down and do it.

Monday: It was a long day at school from 8.15 – 20.15. I had my first parents meeting. It went fine and it was actually fun to get to meet all (almost all) the parents.

It is getting colder so the cats need a cuddle in front of the fire.

Tuesday: Normal day at work. I took my sports group out to play “beach” volleyball at the park in Nybro centrum. That was fun! Mike has been preparing food for my all this week because he is working mornings. I like these weeks! Today he made a roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

Wednesday: My short day at work (14.00-17.00pm). I did some planning in the morning. Mike prepared lovely chicken sweet & sour dinner.

Thursday: After work I went swimming with Linn and Sofie. We were sat in the Jacuzzi and in the sauna too. Nice! When I got home Mike had prepared a nice steak and potatoes for dinner. In the evening I lit the candles and embraced the fact that autumn is here now.

Friday: After work I did a bit of shopping in town. In the evening we just watched a film and relaxed.

Yesterday: I was working for about 3 hours correcting tests etc. In the evening Mike and I drove to Nättraby, Karlskrona for Ida A´s 25-th Birthday party. It was a really nice evening with good food, a music quiz and cake. Because Mike had been at work all day and we had to drive home we left around 23 pm and was home for midnight. It was really nice to see both Ida A and Annie P again.

Ida A and I
Today: I am going to super clean the house, do some planning and also make a Sunday roast dinner for my Dad and Karin. But first I think I will take a lovely autumn walk in the forest.

No comments: