Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Harvest Party!

Last Sunday: Mike was supposed to have come home today, but because he got food poisoning he did not come back until Tuesday. Poor babe. I had dinner in Flygsfors, we had a lovely Sunday dinner; Porter steak. I also went to see Linn and Tuva. In the evening Emma and I went for a walk.


Monday: Work. I did some planning in the evening.

Tuesday: Work. Mike came home. We chilled with some food and TV.

Wednesday: Work. In the evening I went to visit Emmy and baby Levi in Lindås.


Thursday: Work. I did some overtime because my colleague was sick. Linn and I went swimming after work. It was so nice.

Friday: After work I met up with Dad, Karin, Cousin Erika, Uncle Conny, Anita and Cousin Richard at 16 pm. We all went to the” harvest party” (Skördefesten) in Öland. I bought a lot of pumpkins, herbs & spices, marmalades, different kinds of tea etc. It was a great day. We went here last year too and we did almost the same stops; Stora Frö, Eriksöre, Gårdby, Resmo, Havtornsgården, Bläsinge & Ismanstorps borg. I got home at 2 am, exhausted.




Yesterday: Mike Carl, Bijan and I was out all day in the lovely sunshine fixing things in the garden. We got all the wood stacked up, the grass got cut, we took all the garden furniture in and also cleaned out the garage a bit. In the evening I went to Annie for a girl party and wine.





Today: I have been doing a bit of work (correcting tests). I have also been over at house nr 9 to see how far they have got on the room. Now the ceiling is done, the floor is almost done and the new wallpaper is an inch of being finished. Nice!

Huge difference than before


Tomorrow it will be a long day at work. 8 am – 21.30 pm because after school there will be a music event + a parents meeting. My first one, I am nervous.

No comments: