Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yet another week of work

Monday: After work I was supposed to have gone swimming with Linn, Sofie and Annie. But I did not feel well so I stayed home.

Tuesday: When I got home from work I did some planning and made a cottage pie for dinner. Mike is working afternoons this week, but he got really happy when he got home at 23pm.

Wednesday: I have changed my hours, so now I begin 12.30pm on Wednesdays and finish earlier 14.00 on Fridays. All day on Wednesdays I am at the “after school unit” though. It is fun and a bit more relaxed than in class. In the evening I went to Idas place for some coffee and a chat.

Thursday: After work I went for a walk in the forest. I just love the autumn. The colors of the trees are so beautiful.



Friday: I stayed behind a good 2 hours after school and did a bit of planning. Then I went to my Moms place to borrow her big washing machine. I had to wash a big duvet and it does not fit in our small machine. In the evening Mike and I chilled with some films. We watched a good one called “Limitless”.

Yesterday: I got up at 6.30 am to watch “Eastenders”, the replays from during the week. I cleaned the house and then Ida and Annie came over around 14pm with the dogs. We went for a walk in the forest and then we had some coffee and cakes. At 16pm I went to Emma´s place for a “candle party”. I bought some nice candles and we also had some coffee and cakes. In the evening Mike and I made pork chops and chips. Then we chilled with films once again. This has been a quiet and relaxing weekend. It is just what I need from working so much in the week.



Today: I have been working (again…) I had to correct some tests and to the planning for next week. I just got back from a walk in the forest and for the rest of the day now I will just relax and make some nice lunch and dinner.

No comments: