Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Looking for a new car

Saturday! Lovely, beautiful, nice and relaxing Saturday! I love the weekends :) Today Mike and I are go to Kalmar to do some shopping. We are going to get some things to fix his friends car and his own van I think. Then we are going to have some lunch together and go food shopping. It fels like the fridge is always empty nowadays...I am hungry, hungry and hungry!

We are looking for a new car at the moment We need a bigger one that we can fit a pram in. We have not decided what to get yet, but we are thinking maybe something like this (if we can afford it…)

BMW 325 Touring (2006)


Or we can get something cheaper like this:

Peugeot 308 SW


It does not really matter what we get, but you now me. I have got this "thing" for BMW. It´s that "grrr feeling". Hehe!

No comments: