Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Tummy

This is me now. It is starting to show a bit. But for people that don´t know me, am I fat or pregnant? (week 18)


I have been at work as normal Monday – Thursday. Today I phoned in sick because I did not feel well. I have got the flu. I managed to clean a few windows and to put the Christmas curtains up anyway. Then I was totally exhausted. Carl has been here for the day. Mike and he have been playing video games all day while I have been cleaning.



It has been raining here today and it´s been quite windy outside, it´s nice then to lay in front of the fire with a nice cup of the instead of being out.

I have been reading a bit today. I have just started to read “Ronnie” by Ronnie O´Sullivan. So far, so good.



Cairo and Gypsey resting in bed.

No comments: