Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ullared - baby stuff shopping

I have been working 8,5 hours over time this week because my colleague has been off work. It has been an intensive week, but fun. I have also had two appraisals (on my own) in the evenings this week. Next week I have four. So, all I have been thinking about these past few days has been work related, even my dreams at night…he he.
When I got home on Friday I was tired, but I still managed to clean the house before Mike got back. In the evening Emil and Mattias came over for some pizza. I had a walk with Emma before I went to bed. I could not sleep properly so I only got about 3hours of sleep.

On Saturday I got up at 5 am. The whole day was spent at the MASSIVE supermarket: Gekås in Ullared. I spent 4500 sek (450 £) on lots of baby stuff. It was fun to go shopping, but it is exhausting to be in a shop that is so crowded. Everyone is pushing their way through and around you. It is important to keep your patience.

Anita, Erika and I outside Gekås



My shopping trolley (minus one bag)

Today I will have a relaxing day. I will organize all the stuff I bought yesterday and then go food shopping later. We will make some nice dinner tonight (I am thinking tacos) and maybe watch a film. I was supposed to have gone to Zumba class, but after yesterday I just have to rest my legs. Perhaps a walk in the evening will be enough exercise for today.



3 comments:

Liza Chan said...

great

Buybies said...

Thanks for sharing this is a good stuff

Plus said...

Thanks for the sharing.