Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, November 11, 2011

My classroom

This is how "my" classroom lookes like



Monday – Friday: I have been working as usual. I have had two appraisals; Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon. It went fine. Because these are my first ones ever I have had my colleague helping me with my first four ones. From now on I will do the rest myself. In total I have 14. So, 10 left.

On Thursday: afternoon after work I went to visit Linn and Tuva. We had some tea and cake. It is amazing how quickly babies grow and how much things happen in such short amount of time.

Today: I have had a great day at work and when I got home I let the cats out for a while. It is getting cold now. I had to put the radiators on in the house this morning, so now our electricity bill will be A LOT more expensive I am afraid…
My headache is finally gone! That nose spray actually did work quite well. I have not had to take any tablets at all this week. Thank God!

No comments: