Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, November 07, 2011

New haircut

Last week was autumn holiday so the students were off school. I had a planning day at work all Monday. And I also worked Wednesday and Thursday at the “after school place”. On Thursday we took the kids on a tour around the glass factories here in Småland. It was a nice day. We met the famous artist Mats Jonasson at Målesås glass factory.

Målerås


On my day off on Tuesday I went to cut my hair, for the very first time since it started to grow back. It was so nice to finally be able to do that.



I also went to see the doctor about my headache and my cold. I have a flu virus in my body and the pregnancy + the cold makes my mucous membranes in the head/throat thick. I got a special nose spray with cortisone that I can take. Hopefully my head will be less sore from now on.

On Saturday I went to Lindås to celebrate Vendela 4 years.



In the evening my Mom came over for dinner.


On Sunday I went to visit Annie in her new flat, we had some tea and cake. Then I had a bath at my Moms and some dinner too.

This week is filled with work. I am having two appraisals this week and three the next.

No comments: