Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New Year

Last Thursday I went to visit Ida. After that I visited Linn. Baby Tuva is now a bit over 5 months, she is sooo adorable.
On Friday I visited Annie. It is so nice to have a few days off work because then I get the time to be sociable :)



We spent New Years Eve at out house together with: Linn & Marcus + Tuva, Anna, Sofie & Christian, Veronica & Robert. It was a really nice evening. We ate a three course meal.
Starter: Pie with crab & pie with ham + salad.
Main course: Moose stew in red wine sauce, potato gratin, asparagus + garlic bread.
Dessert: Strawberry cheesecake.







Yesterday after work I went to visit Emmy and baby Levi. She is pregnant with her second child now so we will be having parents free time together.



Today at work we have been with the kids to Agebo farm. It is a place where you can ride horses, play minigolf, play around and do a lot of things. It was a lot of fun, but after beeing outside all day, it was really nice with a hot bath at my Moms before I went home.




I have now changed my work schedule. Before I use to work 70% class teacher and 30%at the "after school unit". I will now be working 100% as a class teacher :) Excellent! But I still do not know if they are going to keep me on or not after my contract runs out in August...We will see what will happen. I really would like to stay on. My job is great, I love it!

1 comment:

Linn said...

Vad söta du och Tuva är på bilden :o) Kramis